Latest COP IT News
Zoom is available campus-wide for web conferencing for academic purposes and business conferencing.
Zoom is available to all active UA NetID holders: faculty, staff, students, and DCCs. NetID is not required for people outside the university to attend a UA Zoom meeting.
- Unlimited meetings with up to 500 participants
- Webinars up to 1000 available by special request from UITS
- Local or cloud recording options for meetings
- Dial-in number for phone users (toll charges applied based on user’s phone provider plan)
- Ability to share audio, video, and screen in meetings
Zoom for Health is available for meetings where information subject to HIPAA regulation might be shared. Meeting hosts must go through Zoom for Health Training before being able to schedule meetings in Zoom for Health.
Contact our Help Desk
If you are experiencing technical issues or have a question, you can call the help desk at 520-626-8002 or submit a ticket. If your call is answered by voice mail, please leave a detailed message. Don't forget to include the following information:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Your room number
- A detailed description of your problem